Thank you for visiting our site. Your financial donation will help to change the lives of many struggling individuals and families to stand firmly on their own. Together, we can help them reach that goal.
Monetary donations can be made by credit card, money order or check through the options below. Please do not send cash through the mail! To make a financial donation to Transitions Clinic in cash, please visit one of our locations.
- Donations by Postal Mail
- Please mail checks payable to:
- Transitions Clinic
- c/o San Francisco Public Health Foundation
- 1450 Sutter Street #101
- San Francisco, CA 94109
We really couldn’t do this important work without the support of many individuals and organizations.
Our long term vision is that every person returning from prison has access to quality, timely and patient-centered services for their chronic disease to ensure healthy reintegration into their family and community.
In these tough times, more and more prisoners are returning home to fewer and fewer services. It is your generosity that will help us to best support these patients, like Brenda.
Brenda is a 34 year-old woman with 3 children with diabetes and depression who was released from prison yesterday after 3 years incarcerated. She was released without her insulin and is staying in a shelter.
With a donation as little as $25 you can help someone like Brenda and her family make her first step to breaking the cycle of incarceration.
- $25 donation: Could help us support Brenda and her kids with co-payments for medications, bus tokens, groceries, and toiletries for the shelter for the first month after release.
- $100 donation: Could help Brenda get a glucometer for her diabetes.
Larger donations will help us expand our services to more patients and more communities.
Our work is currently being supported by the generous grants and donations of the following foundations:
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Prison Entrepreneurship Program
- San Francisco Foundation
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- The California Endowment
- The California Wellness Foundation
- The Newman Foundation